⏏Senior Java Developer (dolnośląskie)
Klient infoPraca.pl – Ogłoszenie dodane: 26 gru 2012
Job Reference – 010220Workplace – Wrocław, dolnośląskie
For our Client, one of the leaders in the IT market of service providers for the e-commerce and telecommunications sectors, we are looking for Senior Java Developer.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
• University degree in IT (at least bachelor’s degree),
• 3 years of experience in commercial projects – using Java,
• Good knowledge of Web Services and Web Applications development,
• Team working and good communication skills in English,
• Troubleshooting/analytical skills,
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies,
• Very good understanding of Spring Framework.
• Implement software according to design,
• Preparation of technical documentation,
• Working in a large team of specialists in Java-related technologies,
• Assist in project configuration and requirements management processes.
• Creative, challenging work in the experienced, multicultural team,
• Great potential for development,
• Co-operation and the possibility of exchanging knowledge with a team of professionals from global consulting company,
• Private health insurance and Benefit Multisport card.
If you are interested, send your application (CV + cover letter) along with a clause of consent to the processing of personal data and ref. no. 010220.
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.
In your application please include the following statement: I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).