Risk Manager Poland (Fund Administration)/BZM (dolnośląskie)
CPL Jobs – Ogłoszenie dodane: 11 lis 2012
For our Client, multinational banking and financial services corporation that employs more than 48,000 staff worldwide, because of fast grow in Wrocław in Poland; we are currently looking for Candidates for a position of:
Risk Manager Poland (Fund Administration)
• Work with the Risk Management team, Business Management and Corporate Risk to:
• Act as key point contact for all risk related issues for the Poland business and ensuring each is addressed in accordance with corporate policy. Provide challenge and guidance to influence the management of risk.
• Ensure a mechanism exists to report on the risk assessment and monitoring activities undertaken (including escalation of significant issues) to both the line of business and the risk management sector.
• Assist management with integrating risk management with the strategy development process
• Assist with any ICAAP requirements which may arise as a result of providing support to Regulated entities directly captured by ICAAP regulations.
• Co chair / Secretary of the risk committees as may be required
• Production of risk management documentation for Organization and audit liaison with external auditors for risk management items.
• Work closely with compliance to ensure Organization meets the regulatory requirements relating to risk issues
• Assist with client facing requests as may be required
• Ensure the lines of business comply with Corporate Risk Policy.
• Work closely with line of business Management to understand the business, identify risk issues, and promote solutions to manage risks.
• Ensure that risk identification and assessment techniques are in place and maintained (both high level and granular assessments).
• Ensure that appropriate risk monitoring is in place, maintained and challenged and that trends are identified appropriate actions are being taken and escalated where appropriate.
• Participate in appropriate business meetings / committees and processes to identify opportunities to improve risk mitigants / controls and reduce risk.
• Assess emerging risks, including those related to new client take-on, new products or significant process / business changes and propose effective solutions.
• Promote a strong risk awareness culture within the above lines of business.
• Work closely with the business to ensure governance processes are understood and adhered to on an ongoing basis….